November 13 is World Kindness Day. Here’s how you can celebrate:
- Call a friend. No texts or DMs. Let them hear your voice.
- Let someone be nice to you. Kindness is a reciprocal effort.
- Thank your parents…for everything.
- Teach a child something you do well.
- Use your powers for good.
- Reward a kid with something other than food.
- Help someone up. Stop them from falling if you can.
- Post something positive on all of your social media platforms.
- Encourage someone to be their very best self.
- Bring a friend to the Musial Awards this Saturday.
If you need help with number 10, I know a guy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.